[Asterisk-Users] GSM to ISDN or TAPI

Chris Lee cslee-list at cybericom.co.uk
Thu Jun 10 07:49:36 MST 2004

Hi
I am in the UK and am looking for a device that will allow me to connect
two sim cards (read wireless lines) to either the port on the back of my
fritz card or any other connection direct to the PC that provides a
usable telephony interface.
I will even plug two devices into a windows box and have that do ISDN to
ISDN if required.
All I want is two GSM lines that look like voice modems to the PC and
provide full telephony interface, that is DTMF both ways CLI and a few
other bits and pieces.
I am looking to using asterisk as a remote IVR for looking after some
equipment, but land lines are a problem.
Any help is much appreciated
Regards

Chris.