[Asterisk-Users] Re: Compiling Asterisk with G.723.1

Vlasis Hatzistavrou vhatz at auth.gr
Thu Jun 10 05:25:13 MST 2004

Hello,

I have the whole library (G.723.1 and G.723.1b) downloaded from ITU, but
it doesn't compile with Asterisk "out-of-the-box".

So, unless someone else can provide a library which compiles with *,
we'll have to tinker with the ITU source code (if it is possible at all).

Best regards,
Vlasis Hatzistavrou.