[Asterisk-Users] Sending # and Asterisk Transfer Conflict

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Thu Jun 10 04:56:55 MST 2004

On Thursday 10 June 2004 03:03, Holger Schurig wrote:
> Maybe you write a page there that describes valetparking more?

Yes, please!  ValetParking is supposed to do practically everything yet there
is next to no documentation on how to make it do _anything_ -- Let's get some
killer documentation on this app so that there's no choice BUT to put it into
Asterisk itself.

No I'm not being sarcastic -- as I said in a previous email it took Brian 3
attempts to get the BASIC functionality of app_valetparking and the
differences between it and normal parking through my thick skull -- We Need
(More) Documentation on this thing and since there are only two people who
really understand what it is capable of...  well those people need to finish
up the app by including some decent documentation and examples!

-A.