[Asterisk-Users] Introduction

James Jones jjones at broadvoice.com
Wed Jun 9 23:29:53 MST 2004

Greeting to all,

	Hello my is James Jones. I am one of the new Tech Support people at
Broadvoice. I have signed up for the Asterisk mailing list to better
understand some of our customer's need and to learn more about Asterisk and
what it can do. I can help answer any general questions about our services.
I have been a Linux user for more than 8 years now and I understand for the
most part how the open source community works. I would to help by providing
help when I can to the group. I would like to note any information you may
receive through me from this list or my VoIP forum (http://www.outcast.ws)
is not the official policy or fully supported by Broadvoice, INC. You can
receive official support by contacting us at support at broadvoice.com or by
calling 978-418-7300. I do this help with the progress of a tool which I
find interesting and useful to the VoIP.

-James

---