[Asterisk-Users] Another Firefly update - now with SRV support

Adam Hart adam at teragen.com.au
Wed Jun 9 22:36:46 MST 2004

With all the talk of SRV support in Asterisk, I thought I'd add support
in Firefly so enjoy. Thanks to Olle for helping me with it, explaining
the wonderful world of SIP and SRV to me. There's also an option to
disable it (seems to take quite a few DNS lookups for SRV) - warning
Duane may hunt you down if you do disable it though :)

I've also added support for SIP via TCP and the ability to change the
SIP port

Yes, it's still version 1.8.

Hopefully another little update shortly away too for sip presence. oooo

http://www.virbiage.com/firefly/download/firefly-thirdparty.exe

have a nice day,

Adam