[Asterisk-Users] Sending # and Asterisk Transfer Conflict

Stephen Rosebush srosebush at desynched.org
Wed Jun 9 12:29:19 MST 2004

I have a Grandstream ATA286 and still can not find a way of issuing '#'
to anything with call parking enabled.. I use call parking quite
frequently and on my ATA device I can not issue a # to anything I
encounter that might require it.

When I push flash on my ATA device it does what it should, It puts the
call I was currently in on hold so I can answer an incoming call / make
another outgoing call... Same as a landline phone... I can NOT transfer
using FLASH.

Steve