[Asterisk-Users] VoicePulse problem, welcome to the club...?

tmpm tmpm at softhome.net
Wed Jun 9 12:22:45 MST 2004

I just tried them, and I got to Versleazon just fine....

BTW, ATT wireless is having a HUGE echo problem today..my cellphone was
abominable three times today....

Any one got any word from Iaxtel? Did they die and fall into the switch?
All I get is fast trunk busy...Theyre still down as of this
writing..nothing on the website, nothing anywhere, did they go away? Its
been since saturday they went down now...