[Asterisk-Users] Hang-up Supervision (UK)

Matt matt at powderdays.com
Wed Jun 9 09:29:06 MST 2004

Hi everyone,

I've just got my X100P card installed and working but there seems to be an
issue with hang-up supervision.
If I stuff a call out over the X100P card onto the PSTN that's fine.  When I
hang up the SIP phone the PSTN call ends.  If I receive a call from the
PSTN, it's answered and everything is ok until the remote party hangs up.
Asterisk thinks the call is still active and holds the line open.

I've tried using Kewlstart, Loopstart and Groundstart but I'm not getting
anywhere.  The line itself is a bog standard BT PSTN line.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Cheers

Matt