[Asterisk-Users] IAX, MYSQL - Rejected connect attempt from

Umar Sear usedcanon at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 9 09:01:16 MST 2004

Hi I am trying to use firefly as an IAX client with
asterisk.

If I populate the iax.conf with the user info, I can
make calls successfuly. However if I use MYSQL and
populate the records for each users I get an error
saying

Rejected connect attempt from 8.1.2.1

I am looked in the lists to see if there was something
obvious that I am missing but could not find anything.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Umar.