[Asterisk-Users] Hyperthreading?

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Wed Jun 9 06:47:13 MST 2004

On Monday 07 June 2004 20:44, Steve Underwood wrote:
> A lot of people report no problems with HT turned on, but you have to
> look at these reports carefully. A lot of people have no zaptel hardware
> in their system. That seems OK with HT on. Some people with zaptel
> hardware use it in very simple ways. That also seems OK. However, if you
> try things like setting loopback on a TE410P card with HT turned on, the
> machine locks solid. So, there are HT issues, but not everyone hits them.

Two systems:
1. T100P talking to a channel bank, and will shortly be talking to the phone
system as pri_net

2. TE405P; 1 pri_cpe to Bell Canada, 1 CAS T1 to an access server (lucent), 2
CAS T1 to Adit600 FXS.

I would be happy to help test HT with more advanced configurations;  Is there
anything specific I can do to help?

Regards,
Andrew