[Asterisk-Users] AS5300 and Asterisk

Pablo Endres epablo at comvoz.com
Wed Jun 9 05:17:38 MST 2004

It works pretty much out of the box.

On he as5300:
*Setup a user (used by asterisk for dial in)
* setup the voip and pots dialpeers

On asterisk:
* In sip.conf setup a user for the router
* In extensions.conf, setup the dialing plan, sending the # to the
router:
exten => _9.,1,dial(SIP/${exten:1}@[context used for the router])

And you're ready to rumble

--