[Asterisk-Users] CDR for transfered calls

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Wed Jun 9 02:19:14 MST 2004

Hi,

Yes. The issue here is that billing information is never correct in such a
scenario, since the call duration on the registered asterisk machine (the
one that is kicked from the path) is no longer correct. To fix this a
notransfer=yes is mandatory, but that defies the practicality of having a
voip conversation take the shortest path.

Florian