[Asterisk-Users] iaxtel 1-800 gateway down?

tmpm tmpm at softhome.net
Tue Jun 8 13:37:13 MST 2004

Ive got similar probs Mark, and no one either here (unless I havent got
thru the pile yet) or on the IRC channel last nite answered. Ive simply got
no response when I try to use Iaxtel to call anywhere. My distant end is
experienceing the exact same thing. I also tried FWD to Iaxtel, and it
craps out too, but FWD is fine.
Im showing registered on Iaxtel, and if i dial, all I get is silence till
call timeout.
Ive seen this for three days now, and am hesitant to post, because my email
from this list maxed out a couple days before the end of the month, and as
we've all seen, if you ask a question that's been previously asked, (or
answered) we get some rather snap, growl, bite responses from under the
rocks when we poke around. So I simply sit around and wait a while...

Marc