[Asterisk-Users] MySQL

Jon Radon jonrlists at comcast.net
Tue Jun 8 12:43:59 MST 2004

I used something like this...

LOAD DATA INFILE '/tmp/cdr.csv' INTO TABLE cdr FIELDS TERMINATED BY ','
ENCLOSED BY '"' LINES TERMINATED BY '\n' (accountcode, src, dst, dcontext,
clid, channel, dstchannel, lastapp, lastdata, calldate, pickup, hangup,
duration, billsec, disposition, amaflags);

I had to add the pickup and hangup columns to get it to import.  I'm sure
there was a way around this, but I'm not very good with SQL.  I used the
same format as used for the calldate column.  I then dropped the pickup and
hangup columns once the data was imported.

For information on how to setup the DB go here.
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+cdr+mysql