[Asterisk-Users] BroadVoice usage?

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Tue Jun 8 09:45:42 MST 2004

I do, see sip.conf below.  My network is multi-NAT, so all DHCP'd
machines have one external IP to share, and a small number of servers
(including *) get a static internal IP which maps to a static external
IP.

[general]
port = 5060                     ; Port to bind to
bindaddr = 192.168.254.204      ; Address to bind SIP channel to
context = incoming              ; Default context for incoming calls
disallow=all                    ; Disallow all codecs
allow=gsm
allow=ulaw                      ; Allow codecs in order of preference
allow=alaw
externip = x.x.x.149            ; Address that we're going to put in
outbound SIP messages
                                ; if we're behind a NAT
localnet = 192.168.254.204      ; Internal NETWORK address
localmask = 255.255.255.0       ; Internal netmask
                                ; The externip, localnet and localmask
is used
                                ; when registering and communication
with other proxies