[Asterisk-Users] Re: makering.pl

Dave Weis djweis at sjdjweis.com
Tue Jun 8 07:00:54 MST 2004

On Tue, 8 Jun 2004, Simon wrote:
> We had done 755 and the path is correct.
> still get error's
> : bad interpreter: No such file or directory

That is usually due to DOS linefeeds. Try to open it in vi and the run
:set ff=unix
:wq

and try again

Dave Weis             "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment
djweis at sjdjweis.com   of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent
                       encroachments of those in power than by violent
                       and sudden usurpations."- James Madison