[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream Early Dial

Michael Sandee ms at zeelandnet.nl
Tue Jun 8 01:55:10 MST 2004

This is called overlapdial in zaptel. It works on all zaptel cards i've
tested so far, also the zapbri cards. Chan_capi supports it aswell...
(called Early B3 iirc), and with the iaxy it is no problem either... (it
starts a call when picking up the hook)

So, if there is a problem... it is either the chan_sip or grandstream
firmware... personally I would like to see this work. By the way, you
don't HAVE to press send... if you just wait it will time out and start
the dial procedure.

Greets,

Michael