[Asterisk-Users] Hyperthreading?

Matthew Simpson matthew at symatec-computer.com
Mon Jun 7 21:24:28 MST 2004

I have a Linux 2.6.6 box with Hyperthreading with a Digium 4 port T1 board
[TE-405P ?]   Intel P4 3.2 w/ HT and the board is an Intel 875 w/ HT
support.

So far no issues. I  did have a hard-lock six hours after first booting the
box, but so far it has been up since then [uptime 5 days 16:11], and
actually has higher load than when it locked [had no load then].

Call quality is perfect.

I will reply again to this thread if any problems do crop up.