[Asterisk-Users] Seeking Volunteers for an Intro to Asterisk Course

William Boehlke william.boehlke at signate.com
Mon Jun 7 20:27:31 MST 2004

Our company, Signate, is going to be offering a three day introductory
Asterisk training course, the first of a series.
The first class will be in San Francisco the week of June 28. It will be a
beta test to get the kinks out and we will not charge for the class or the
materials. Anyone who attends is responsible for their own travel and
lodging, if necessary.
I doubt anyone reading the lsit needs an introductory course, but I'm hoping
you will know someone who does. We're going to take the first six lucky :-)
applicants.
Please let me know if you can suggest anyone, or have them contact me
directly.

William Boehlke
Signate provides design, installation, integration, training and management
services for the Asterisk open source PBX.