[Asterisk-Users] Network Sniffing Calls for recording

Chris Albertson chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 15:29:00 MST 2004

Many people use "ethereal" to capture network packets.  I've used
it to debug SIP sessions.

www.ethereal.com/

In theory one could re-contruct a phone converstion from logged
packets but it might take some effort and you'd need to be
pretty smart to find the packets from "a call from Joe early
last week in the morning some time."

=====
Chris Albertson
  Home:   310-376-1029  chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com