[Asterisk-Users] Dial plan help

John Fraizer tvo at enterzone.net
Mon Jun 7 12:23:18 MST 2004

exten => _NXXNXXXXXX,1,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN})
exten => _NXXNXXXXXX,2,Dial(IAX2/username at iax-conf-entry/${EXTEN})
exten => _NXXNXXXXXX,3,Congestion

The above will attempt to dial out your Zap interface first.  If that
fails, it will dial out using "username" for the username and the
password, IP address info for the IAX2 peer will be grabbed out of the
iax2.conf entry that matches [iax-conf-entry].

Works for us.

John