[Asterisk-Users] chan_capi and DDI (Anlagenanschluss)

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Mon Jun 7 08:49:11 MST 2004

Am Mo, 2004-06-07 um 17.33 schrieb Holger Schurig:
> > Of course it makes sense to use a hfc-pci card instead, since it will
> > provide your box with zaptel timing and echo cancelation!
>
> Still waiting on this card.
>
> Hehe, eventually I'll even get your quad-card. But beforehand I have to
> demonstrate to management that it VOIP-PBX actually works :-)

if you need some help with demonstration we can set up an iax2 account
together with a Berlin DID for testing.

best regards

Klaus
--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO, CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Strasse 13a - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon: (de) +49 30 79705390
fon: (uk) +44 870 1244692
fax: (de) +49 30 79705391
iaxtel: 1-700-157-8753