[Asterisk-Users] Configuring cisco 7940

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Mon Jun 7 08:45:41 MST 2004

Nik Martin wrote:

> http://www.ams.net/public/products/product_info.cfm?Product_ID=7993
>
> This was from a google search, but it's a little high.
>
> Search for con-snt-7940

CON-SNT-7940 UK gives no results.

A search for CON-SNT-CP7940 UK gives a single result
(triointernational.com)...  they look cheap but want $75 in 'shipping'
so it's not really that price at all.

microwarehouse.co.uk who appear to be one of main cisco dealers (since
they come up in most cisco related searches) do not stock anything with
this code.

I've given up, TBH.  I knew cisco pulled this stuff with their routers
but never thought they'd do it with a phone...  luckily I've found there
are other ways to get hold of the firmware.

Tony

--
All your code belongs to Santa

Tony Hoyle <tmh at nodomain.org>  Key ID: 104D/4F4B6917 2003-09-13
Fingerprint: 063C AFB4 3026 F724 0AA2  02B8 E547 470E 4F4B 6917
Phone(FWD): (0845 004 5566) 413300