[Asterisk-Users] re: Voicemail and Cisco Phones

Tom tom at ispstuff.com
Mon Jun 7 08:10:10 MST 2004

At 07:52 AM 6/7/2004, you wrote:

>The Cisco 7960 has a softkey called DND which when
>pressed as the phone is ringing will sack the call to
>voicemail.  If you where using Cisco CME or CM you
>can forward all calls to Vmail via CLI or GUI.

Kurt,

What version of SIP firmware are you running on the 7960 that shows you a
DND softkey to enable DND?

We are running 6.3 and 5.3 SIP images on our 7960G phones and can only
access DND through the Call Preferences menu.  It takes 4 key presses to
turn DND on this way and there is no softkey shown until you turn DND
on.  Then you press the DND softkey to disable DND and it goes away.

Thanks,

Tom