[Asterisk-Users] chan_capi and DDI (Anlagenanschluss)

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Mon Jun 7 07:28:05 MST 2004

Hi,

you can use the AVM Fritz card in P2P mode, if you use the new mISDN
capi layer with chan_capi. You dont have to rely on a kernel-tainting
module anymore.
Of course it makes sense to use a hfc-pci card instead, since it will
provide your box with zaptel timing and echo cancelation!

best regards

Klaus
--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO, CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Strasse 13a - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon: (de) +49 30 79705390
fon: (uk) +44 870 1244692
fax: (de) +49 30 79705391
iaxtel: 1-700-157-8753