[Asterisk-Users] Zaphfc and BRI problems in Portugal...

Robinson Tim-W10277 Tim.Robinson at motorola.com
Mon Jun 7 04:58:59 MST 2004

Hi -
Anyone using zaphfc cards (bri-stuff-0.0.2) on a Portugal Telecom BRI service?  I am getting loads of errors and the audio is very distorted all the time.

System is a Dell PIII/933 MHZ with SCSI.  Here in the UK we have perfect audio with a Compaq PIII/500 MHZ SCSI system.  Files are identical in both systems as below:

Is there anything magic about Portuguese ISDN?  The PCI bus in the Portuguese system does seem to be sharing interrupts but I am not convinced this is the cause of the problem, as zttool reports no missed interrupts, and looking at /proc/interrupts seems to indicate approx 8000 per second.

[Zaptel.conf]
span=1,1,3,ccs,ami
bchan=1-2
dchan=3

[zapata.conf]
switchtype = euroisdn
signalling = bri_cpe
nationalprefix=0
internationalprefix=00
pridialplan=unknown
echocancel=yes
overlapdial=no
;callprogress=yes
immediate=no
group = 1
context=inboundpstn
channel => 1-2

Jun  7 12:29:50 localhost kernel: zaphfc: bchan rx fifo not enough bytes to receive! (z1=7719, z2=7712)
Jun  7 12:29:50 localhost kernel: zaphfc: bchan rx fifo not enough bytes to receive! (z1=8072, z2=8065)
Jun  7 12:29:50 localhost kernel: zaphfc: bchan rx fifo not enough bytes to receive! (z1=1253, z2=1246)
Jun  7 12:38:57 localhost kernel: zaphfc: bchan rx fifo not enough bytes to receive! (z1=8142, z2=8135)

Help!

Rgds
Tim Robinson