[Asterisk-Users] Voip-talk?

Chris Glover chris at glovercc.clara.co.uk
Mon Jun 7 04:54:06 MST 2004

Hi Matt,

I use voiptalk via my DSL connection. It seems to work very well.
Originally I was using the connection in Sip mode, but had problems with
DTMF, I could only get it to work on outgoing calls, or incoming if I
changed mode, but not both. I switched to using IAX last week, which they
set up within a day of me asking. Now my DTMF problems are solved. The
only problem with the IAX termination is that you really need a static IP
address, due to the way they set the authentication up. For some reason
they don't seem to like using "register" in iax.conf.

HTH

Chris

--
Chris