[Asterisk-Users] ISDN and incoming MSN

Thor Atle Rustad thor.rustad at hotpop.com
Sat Jun 5 16:03:39 MST 2004

On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 22:13:00 +0200, <clive18 at webmail.co.za> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have the billion card as well, and I am trying to get it
> working with "bristuff" from Klaus.
>
> So far it wont even compile the zaphfc driver, so I am very
> stuck.

Hi,

I use SuSE Linux. Being from Germany, it has built-in support for ISDN. It
is just a matter of defining it in Yast, the configuration program. SuSE
recocnized the card and chose the HiSax driver for me. The second step was
to make it visible to Asterisk.

I modified modem.conf, so now it contains:

[interfaces]
context=remote
stripmsd=0
dialtype=tone
mode=immediate
msn=26
incomingmsn=26,27,28
device => /dev/ttyI0

Of course, msn should point to one of your msn's. Device goes AFTER msn, I
have read.

Thor