[Asterisk-Users] DSP Tools Technical Support

miro at space-comm.com miro at space-comm.com
Sat Jun 5 05:45:18 MST 2004

Email                :  miro at space-comm.com
FirstName            :  Miroslav
LastName             :  Nachev
Company              :  COSMOS Software Enterprises, Ltd.
Phone                :  (+359-88) 897-31-95
Fax                  :
Address              :  P. O. Box 941
Address2             :
City                 :  Sofia
State                :  Outside the US, Mexico, or Canada
Zip/Postal Code      :  1000
Country              :  BULGARIA
SupportType          :  DSP Tools Issue
dsp_using            :  Other
dsp_using_other      :  I don't know. G.729ab and other voice codecs
platform             :  Other
platform_other       :  PCI Card
emulator             :  None
software             :  None
software_other       :
operating_system     :  Other
operating_system_other:  Linux
target_os            :  Other
target_os_other      :  Linux
design_stage         :  Developing Hardware/Software
application          :  Asterisk IP PBX open porject (www.asterisk.org)

prob_description:
I am looking for some low cost PCI Card running under Linux for DSP Voice processing (coding/transcoding) of G.729, GSM and other Voice Codecs. I would like to use this PCI Card together with the products of the Asterisk IP PBX open porject (www.asterisk.org). The variant of voice channel numbers are 4, 8, 12, 16, 30 and more.  Can you give me some suggestions?  Thank you in advance.

email_copy		         :  yes
copy_to_email        :  asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
sent_to_email        :  dsptools.support at analog.com; asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
form_log_path        :  /support/dsp