[Asterisk-Users] Problem with T1 PRI line resetting/droppingcalls.

Bruce Komito brucek at bagel.com
Fri Jun 4 23:38:46 MST 2004

I'm the one who posted the original question, and yes, I *am* experiencing
dropped calls.  I haven't yet been able to correlate the dropped calls
with anything, and that is why I asked the question about the PRI warnings
and notices.  Also, our volume of calls is very light...maybe 3-4
calls/hour.  But, the dropped calls are very frequent and
predictable...predictable in the sense that if you plan to talk for more
than 5 minutes, there is a high likelyhood your call will be dropped.

We are running on a relatively small system...700mz celeron, 128mb, slow
disks, and a bios that tends to like to put as much as possible on the
same IRQ.  So, I am hoping the messages, and the solution to our problem
with dropped calls has to do with a shortage of resources.  We plan to
upgrade the system to a 3gz P4 in the next few days, and I will post the
results of that upgrade when I determine if the problem goes away.

Bruce Komito
High Sierra Networks, Inc.
www.servers-r-us.com
(775) 236-5815