[Asterisk-Users] MYSQL asterisk configuration

Senad Jordanovic senad at boltblue.com
Fri Jun 4 13:54:22 MST 2004

 f lamed?  I hope not.

I have already started reading up on mysql and c and Perl and xml and
java and aaaarrrrrgggghhhh...   So many things I need to get working so
little knowledge of coding and so little time.  All I can offer anyone
right now is good will and future benefits from anything code we
eventually develop.  I just need help getting started.

Oh well,  if someone wants to flame me so be it, Ill get over it and
they will too.  :-)

Terry, not sure if this will help you, since i am not using it but here
it is anyway:
http://www.codecharge.com/index2.php

PSS... and as Scott mentioned... can you send your messages in plain
text NOT html .........