[Asterisk-Users] DTMF and SIP

Santiago Aguiar santi at netlabs.com.uy
Fri Jun 4 13:03:19 MST 2004

hi!

I'm having the same problem, I'm connecting through a Planet VIP-450
ITG, and when I send a DTMF code I get a:

WARNING: codec_ilbc.c:141 ilbctolin_framein: Huh?  An ilbc frame that
isn't a multiple of 50 bytes long from RTP (4)?

I tried using different dtmf settings in sip.conf, but the message is
still there. I don't have problems using a softphone...

any ideas???

saludos! santiago.