[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream 1.0.5.0 Firmware: SIP Register option gone

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Fri Jun 4 13:18:17 MST 2004

FYI to all you Grandstream users out there.  I just fetched and
installed the 1.0.5.0 firmware, and it appears they have removed the
option to either do or not do SIP registration.  Now it appears that one
is going to register with the server specified in the "SIP Server"
field, without any ability to disable it.

Bug or feature?  Just thought I'd put this out there and see if anyone
knows anything about it.

Thanks.

B.