[Asterisk-Users] Supervision Issue With Asterisk/Sipura/Talkn

Steven E. Frazier sfrazier at fraziercorp.com
Fri Jun 4 12:07:36 MST 2004

I am trying out a new service from www.talkn.com.  They use Sipura to
terminate your service like most providers.  They are looking at directly
connecting into asterisk in the future.

Right now my configuration is Talkn→Sipura→Asterisk/FXO Card.

When someone calls in and get’s answered and when either party hangs up , *
releases the port with out a problem.  If someone calls in and * answers the
port, rings the phone plays messeges sends the caller to vm or whatever and
the caller hangs up, * doesn’t see this disconnect and keeps the port open.

I had configured the Sipura to do:

Idle Polarity:

Caller Conn Polarity: Reverse

Callee Conn Polarity: Reverse

Caller Conn Polarity: Reverse

And

Caller Conn Polarity: Forward

Callee Conn Polarity: Forward

Caller Conn Polarity: Forward

Doesn't seem to make a different * still holds the call up and doesn't
release it, my context looks like:

[incoming-talkn]
;
exten => s,1,SetMusicOnHold,random
exten => s,2,Zapateller(answer|nocallerid)
exten => s,3,NoOp
exten => s,4,PrivacyManager
exten => s,5,LookupCIDName
exten => s,6,LookupBlacklist
exten => s,7,Background(pls-wait-connect-call)
;exten => s,8,Dial(Zap/4,15,Ttr)
exten => s,9,Answer
exten => s,10,Wait(1)
exten => s,11,Macro(vmessage,2101)
exten => s,105,Macro(vmessage,6000)
exten => s,107,Macro(vmessage,6000)

Has anyone else had this issue and can offer a solution to my problem?

I am using a current download of asterisk as of today 6/4/2004