[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 12 SP+ and Asterisk?

Ritesh Maheshwari rmaheshw at ic.sunysb.edu
Fri Jun 4 07:25:49 MST 2004

Hi all,

I am a new user of asterisk. I was actually searching the net for Call
Managers for Cisco 12 SP+ phones and found a statement on
http://www.wlug.org.nz/BlairHarrison that asterisk works with these old
phones too. Being the users of Asterisksomebody please verify that it
actually does work? I was actually also thinking of making a SIP wrapper
around asterisk so that I can make my Call Manager act as a SIP-Gateway
(so that I can "talk" SIP with my Gateway and the Gateway talks in its
own language to the phones).

Can somebody give me some pointers?

Thanks in advance,

Ritesh Maheshwari,