[Asterisk-Users] Help, Ideas and Ready for use Solutions

Miroslav Nachev miro at space-comm.com
Fri Jun 4 06:26:00 MST 2004

   Hi,

   I would like to ask you for advice how to solve the following case:
   I have a client (who happened to be my friend) and I have convinced
him that the IP PBX solution is much better than the conventional
telephone centrals (PBX). At the beginning he wanted to buy PBX
Panasonic, but at this moment he is waiting for my decision. Because
at the moment we are not so deeply familiar with these technologies to
be able to offer him all at once, we need your help. My client wants
to have 100 internal telephones, and between 10 (existing analog lines
to PSTN) and 30 (E1/PRI ISDN) external telephones.
   Is there any ready solution for this case we could use and how much
it will cost?

   Thank you in advance.

   Best Regards,
   Miroslav Nachev