[Asterisk-Users] parking in multiple contexts

Jeremy Jones jjones at westcomllc.com
Thu Jun 3 14:02:41 MST 2004

Hi all,

If I have multiple extension contexts for different businesses sharing
an * pbx, and I include => parkedcalls in each of these separate
contexts, would someone at biz-1 be able to pick up a parked call that
someone in biz-2 parked?  I _don't_ want this to happen -- I'd like to
be able to include a different "parkedcalls" context in each business'
context, and prevent someone at, say, the mortgage broker's office from
picking up a parked call from the collection agency's context.  Anyone
have an idea of how to implement this?

Thanks
Jeremy Jones