[Asterisk-Users] X100P hangup, not available 60 seconds

Stuart Grimshaw stuart.asterisk at smgsystems.co.uk
Thu Jun 3 05:23:05 MST 2004

I'm sorry, but the information contained in voip-info.org when searching
for "callprogress" does not make it obvious that switching it off would
solve this problem. Any new user to Asterisk would NOT be able to find
that solution based on the symptoms below ...

Romsun, the callprogress code is experimental, and may not properly detect
that the line has been hung up, or even more annoying may think the call
has been terminated before it actually has, and cut you off. So set
callprogress=no in zapata.conf to hopefully solve your problem.

The voip-info pages on zapata.conf explain more what this config option
does.

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 05:03:59 -0500, Steven Critchfield
<critch at basesys.com> wrote:

> analog lines, lookup callprogress. Do your homework
>
> On Thu, 2004-06-03 at 12:19, Romsun Pramudito wrote:
>> After I dial-in into asterisk with X100P installed,
>> the conversation is very good.  After the remote party
>> or calling party hangup, the X100P will not available
>> for 45 - 60 seconds.  The next call should wait for the
>> this periods.
>>
>> Is there someone outhere having an exeperience how to
>> configure X100P, so that it will available (for the next call)
>> soon after remote party hangup the line ?
>>
>> Thanks
>>

>> Romsun

-S