[Asterisk-Users] Where I can find Grandstream v 1.0.4.68 firmware?

vv fipl at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jun 3 00:12:37 MST 2004

Release note is in the zip

also you can see ringtone of 125kb !!
and the header as minor change

Release 1.0.5.0  6/1/2004
¡¤ Fix the PPPoE related issue
 1. nak MRU bug introduced in 1.0.4.81
      2. Israel findings of no PAP if nak our magic of 0 after ACKSENT
      3. add slow start PPP LCP to yield to server

Release 1.0.4.81 5/27/2004
¡¤ enhanced PPPoE to handle both 1492 and 1500 MTU in a more tolerant
 fashion (if remote side insists on 1500, we will be agreeable; for
 outbound TCP traffic, we will use 1492 in TCP negotiation)

Release 1.0.4.79 5/24/2004
¡¤ Fix the parameter initialization issue that blocks call
 waiting (bug introduced recently)
¡¤ When loading config parameters from Flash at reboot, use
 default setting if a certain parameter is out of range
¡¤ Fix the issue where STUN IP:port change detection packet
 is not sent periodically

Release 1.0.4.75 5/17/2004
¡¤ Fix the issue related to subsequent REGISTER upon receiving 302
response
¡¤ Improved 486 performance

Release 1.0.4.74 5/15/2004
¡¤ fix the issue where ACK with SDP format is incorrect (the separator
 line between SIP and SDP is overwritten by the SDP length)
¡¤ Add support for pressing ** to remotely access the IVR menu
(HandyTone)
¡¤ Support automated switching to PCM upon detection of FAX tone (this
is
 especially helpful when the device is configured using other codecs
 different from PCM).
¡¤ Fix the bugs related to call forwarding, do not disturb, etc.  Please
 note that under IP-to-IP mode, you need to first enter the IP calling
 mode and then press *72 (or *90 or *92) to activate the call
forwarding.