[Asterisk-Users] asterisk process respawn

Nik Martin nmartin at radiancetech.com
Wed Jun 2 10:32:30 MST 2004

Steven refers to the safe_asterisk script.

I call it from my own rc.asterisk that also loads all the proper modules:

rc.asterisk:
#!/bin/sh

# load the modules first

modprobe wct1xxp
modprobe wcfxs
/sbin/ztcfg

#now start asterisk, via the script
/usr/sbin/safe_asterisk

# end of rc.asterisk

On my Slackware box, I call rc.asterisk from rc.M