[Asterisk-Users] Re: Grandstream ringtone maker (was Re: Grandstream v1.0.4.68 firmware)

vv fipl at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jun 2 10:22:55 MST 2004

I'm running on Linux box (redhat 9).

After some tests, it's the script when filling the header wich cause
some trouble.
When the checksum is ok, I've 1 extra byte.
By example the Ringtone filename start at offset 0x11, and the audio
stream at 0x201

When the checksum is false, the file length is write on 3 bytes
following by the checksum... The audio stream begin at offset 0x203

Perhaps it's a missconfiguration of my Perl ??

Olivier.