[Asterisk-Users] Meetme with moderator

Areski areski at e-group.org
Wed Jun 2 08:56:21 MST 2004

Hi Bruce,

I am doing smth similar in one appli.
just using MeetMecount inside an AGI script, btw I know
when there is someone in the conference and I can let the user go in or
not!
Thr trick is to save the result in a variable and then use "GET
VARIABLE" to get the nb user!

/--------
snprintf( tmp_command, 200, "EXEC MeetMeCount %d|count", room_number);
res = run_command("GET VARIABLE count");

I can give you more input if you need, I didnt want to past a lot of
source code in the mailing-list.

Hope it helps,
Kind regards,
Areski