[Asterisk-Users] Re: Multi process of *

Senad Jordanovic senad at boltblue.com
Wed Jun 2 06:39:29 MST 2004

> User Mode Linux is way better for that use, much more efficient.
>
> Matteo.

I am using user mode Linux very successfully to run as many asterisks as
I need. Besides asterisk, UML is my "other" favourite open source
project with which I am involved developing complete turn key solutions
(including much wanted asterisk web interface).

If any of you guys do not know or simply do not have time learning how
to configure UML, please contact me off the list for UML Web interface.