[Asterisk-Users] Re: Adtran TSU 600

Stephen R. Besch sbesch at acsu.buffalo.edu
Wed Jun 2 06:17:56 MST 2004

Bartosz Jozwiak wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Did anybody successfully tried upgrade Adtran TSU 600 to
> firmware which is working properly with T100P and asterisk ?
>
> B.

Yes, but it was a while ago (last August). I currently have the TSU600
with 2 FXO/1 FXS cards running on a T100P with the only problem being
that the FXS card is a little flakey, but this has no bearing on the
T100P. I just downloaded the firmware and the stripped down version of
T-Flash that Adtran provides for flashing the firmware. Once the serial
link to the TSU was up and running properly, the firmware update went
without a hitch.

Stephen R. Besch