[Asterisk-Users] DNS SRV records

Stephen Rosebush srosebush at desynched.org
Wed Jun 2 06:14:58 MST 2004

I have the same problem, I have a domain name but I do not want to pay
for DNS services... I kept on trying to find a place where I can get SRV
records from but none of the free DNS services provide them. I've tried
ZoneEdit, DNS Park, etc. I've seen one which there might be a
possibility, www.granitecanyon.com.. though they do not offer mail
forwarding.