[Asterisk-Users] isdn configuration

Thor Atle Rustad thor.rustad at hotpop.com
Wed Jun 2 05:41:51 MST 2004

Hi,

I have installed Asterisk with sip clients and an ISDN card from Billion.
 From an ISDN phone I can dial the Asterisk and hear the welcome message,
hear the echo test etc.

I want to use Asterisk as a gateway between PSTN and SIP so that callers
to my ISDN will be transferred to my fwd account and/or the SIP clients
connected to Asterisk.

I assume my modem.conf is configured correctly, as long as I can call
Asterisk from ISDN. That leaves extensions.conf, but I am not sure how to
go about. Does anyone have some example configuration to share?

Thor