[Asterisk-Users] Re: Grandstream ringtone maker (was Re: Grandstream v1.0.4.68 firmware)

vv fipl at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jun 2 05:38:44 MST 2004

It seem there are trouble with some sound file about checksum
calculation

By example I have a wav file = 99kb after converted in ul = 39 kb , but
makering give me checksum error !!
I trying a wav file recorded with voice recorder, work fine , just
"chunk error" message

checksum before = db8e
checksum after  = 4db2
checksum failed