[Asterisk-Users] Bluetooth headsets/phones.

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Wed Jun 2 04:07:46 MST 2004

Hi,

> Has anyone managed to use a bluetooth headset or phone with their install
> of Asterisk?
>
> What I had in mind was either have a headset paired with the server and
> use that to answer/make calls in some way, or forward the calls to my
> mobile via bluetooth if that's possible.

I can use DIAX with the BT headset as audio device.
The new version of DIAX (hope to be ready in one week) accept any
Ericsson/SonyEricsson BT phone as dialer/callerid device for DIAX.
You can use the BT headset paired with the PC and the BT phone to dial and
to display info, like on the DIAX display.
In a future version you will be able to answer DIAX from the BT headset too.

I will post a message here when the new version will be available for
download.

Best regards,
Dan