[Asterisk-Users] Syntax for 2 ISDN Cards

Prima Informatica srl info at primainf.com
Wed Jun 2 01:45:54 MST 2004

Hi Gunnar,

        here is our capi.conf for two controllers on two different ISDN lines
;
; CAPI config
;
;
[general]
nationalprefix=0
internationalprefix=00
rxgain=0.8
txgain=0.8

[interfaces]
msn=041XXXX120
incomingmsn=*
controller=1
softdtmf=0
context=default
devices=2

msn=041XXXX682
incomingmsn=*
controller=2
softdtmf=0
context=assistenza
devices=2

    believe it or not, but you can see in the chan_capi source code,
    the creation of the lines are activated by parsing the line "devices="
    so it seems that MUST be the last line of every interface parameters.

    With this capi.conf and two passive AVM controllers (one PCI, une USB)
    with hacked drivers, we do have random problems, when we have many calls,
    our server hangs and we must reboot. Actually we are trying to understand if
    problems are on chan_capi and this capi.conf or on then AVM hack.

    Please let me know if this syntax works for you.

    Bye.
    Francesco Sibilla