[Asterisk-Users] RE: H323

T. Chan tommy.chan at utimail.com
Tue Jun 1 23:09:30 MST 2004

Thanks, Andy.

I have thus tried to use the other H323 driver written by Michael, I have
used the newest PWLIB and OPENH323 libraries and newest OH323 driver. After
installing, I was able to get two way audio and all. I have tried this
driver before but at the time, there was a false answer supervision problem
and I had to abandon it. Now, it seems that this problem has been resolved.
However, now I have another problem, I have always configured to write the
cdr on MYSQL. However, now with this driver, I tested inbound sip , outbound
sip, no problem with MYSQL, I tested inbound sip, and outbound OH323, cdr
has been written onto MYSQL, but when I used inbound OH323 and outbound
whatever, then CDRs have NOT been written onto MYSQL. Somehow, after using
OH323, cdr is not being written onto MYSQL.

Please help, Michael, do you know why please?

Thanks

TC